AsiaPac awarded winner at Channel Asia Innovation Awards 2021
Congratulations to AsiaPac on becoming a winner in the ‘ TECH INNOVATION – CLOUD‘ category at the Channel Asia Innovation Awards in 2021 – the largest celebration of ecosystem excellence in delivering transformative customer solutions across Southeast Asia.
Representing the entire ASEAN ecosystem, more than 220 finalists (including 65+ individuals) made the shortlist from a pool of over 90 organisations and more than 300 nominations, spanning partner, start-up, telco, vendor and distributor businesses. Winners were unveiled during a celebration ceremony hosted virtually and attended by more than 600 technology executives from across the region.
In 2021, Innovation Awards honoured the channel across eight categories, spanning Partner Innovation, Tech Innovation, ASEAN-wide Innovation, Start-up Innovation, Personal Innovation, Vendor Innovation, Distributor Innovation and Hall of Fame.
On the very same day, Jason Lin, Business Manager, AsiaPac (from M1), emerged as the winner in the Personal Innovation category for SALES EXCELLENCE (PARTNER).
Collectively, Innovation Awards in 2021 stands tall as the leading forum for setting the industry benchmark for ecosystem excellence across ASEAN.
The winners were selected by an executive panel of industry judges – acknowledging creativity, innovation and excellence.
Channel Asia Innovation Awards website: https://www.channelasia.tech/innovation_awards/
Other blog posts you might be interested in:
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?
- AsiaPac awarded project to develop the ASEAN Judiciaries Portal
- Huawei Cloud Solutions Offered by AsiaPac Technology for Businesses in Singapore
- Why Intelligent Privilege Control is Crucial for Identity Security?
- Bridging Academia and Industry: AsiaPac Technology’s Impactful Journey with SIM