COVID-19 Update: Continuity of support and services from AsiaPac
*UPDATE as of 3 June 2020*
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
With the escalating severity of COVID-19 situation, the Government has announced on 3 April 2020 to tighten safe-distancing measures to close most workplaces from 7 April to 1 June 2020. AsiaPac (an M1 company), as an essential service provider to many critical information infrastructures (CII) customers in the Government, Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Enterprise sectors, will remain operational during this period. However, all walk-in services at our service centre will remain closed till further notice.
As we navigate these extraordinary and unprecedented times together, AsiaPac will continue to support you during these difficult times. We will continue to provide sales, technical, and operational support to you. We are also working with our suppliers and vendors to ensure minimal disruption to hardware, software, maintenance parts, and support services.
At AsiaPac, the safety and health of our employees and customers will remain our utmost priority. We will continue to practice safe distancing, work from home, adopt an AB-team operation and stagger working hours for our on premise operations and support staff, embrace digital technology to telecommute, and to enhance our support and services to all our customers and partners.
We will continue to monitor the fluid situation and make adjustments and changes required to keep operations as usual and our community safe. I trust that with everyone’s efforts and contributions, we will tide over this tough time together.
On behalf of the entire team at AsiaPac, thank you again for your trust and continued support. Let us stay united, healthy, and safe to resolute in this outbreak.
Always remember, “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
AsiaPac (an M1 company)
Other blog posts you might be interested in:
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- AsiaPac is the first and only Awardee for Hitachi Vantara’s Elite Edge-to-Core-to-Cloud Infrastructure and Resell Partner in Singapore
- AsiaPac to Catalyze Next-Gen Innovation for Singapore Enterprises as Launch Partner for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Enterprise Mobility Is the Single Most Important Strategy to Digitise Your Workforce – Here’s Why
- Cloud Migration: Why Zalora, DBS Bank, and Land Transport Authority Chose AWS