The statistics are in. A staggering 72% of the corporations are failing at digital transformation. The big rush towards digital transformation was never going to be a smooth one. There was bound to be some level of course-correction for all industries, which meant that inevitably some businesses were expected to fall flat on their faces….
Tags: Data Availability, Data Driven Solutions, DataOps, Digital Transformation, Edge-to-Core-to-Cloud Infrastructure, HCP, Hitachi Content Platform, Hitachi Vantara, Intelligent Data Operations, intelligent transformation, Object Storage, Operational Efficiency, Unified Compute Platform, Virtual Storage Platform,read more
- VeritasFocus NBU 8.3: The Multi-cloud Data Protection That Businesses Cannot Ignore Anymore
- Best Practices for Moving VDI to Azure Cloud
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller
- Why Microsoft’s New Surface Pro Is Taking over the Workplace
- Review: Why the New Microsoft Surface Pro Is the Ultimate Laptop for Students