As organisations around the world become increasingly cloud-based, automated and global, their exposure to cybersecurity risks increases as well. It was reported that in the third quarter of 2022, the number of global cyber-attacks increased by an alarming 28% as compared to the same period last year. Additionally, the average number of attacks per organisation…
Tags: Cloud Computing Services, Cloud Security, Cloud Security Solutions, Cyber Security Solutions, Cyber threats, Digital Security, Mandiant, Multi-Cloud Solutions, Ransomware Protection, Ransomware Security, Trend Micro,read more
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?
- AsiaPac awarded project to develop the ASEAN Judiciaries Portal
- Huawei Cloud Solutions Offered by AsiaPac Technology for Businesses in Singapore
- Why Intelligent Privilege Control is Crucial for Identity Security?
- Bridging Academia and Industry: AsiaPac Technology’s Impactful Journey with SIM