HP SMB Exclusive Notebook Roadshow @ MapleTree Business City
Our team had a great event at the HP SMB Notebook Roadshow 2019 held at the MapleTree Business City on 18th April. Together with the support of HPI, other than providing exclusive promotions to the customers, the event focus was to emphasize on the current IT obstacles that SMBs could be facing.
Highlighting our lease to use offer and trade in services for selected HP notebook devices, we want to target on SMBs who are facing a critical budget and device life-cycle crisis and urge them to take on a quick and effective solution to save cost and make device ownership and management a thing of the past. By shifting device purchases from capital expenditures to operational expenditures, companies get great stability and visibility on their IT costs.
To find out more about these offers and how you can achieve a sustainable and healthy device life-cycle, please contact us.
Other blog posts you might be interested in:
- Best Practices for Moving VDI to Azure Cloud
- Cloud Migration: Why Zalora, DBS Bank, and Land Transport Authority Chose AWS
- 5 Signs You Need Palo Alto Networks for Endpoint Security
- AsiaPac Achieves AWS Advanced Consulting Partner Status
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- AsiaPac – The Platinum Sponsor at the AWS Public Sector Summit , Singapore 2019!