The United States Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency issued guidance about a vulnerability in Apache’s Log4j software on Monday, December 13, 2021. Subsequently, a second vulnerability was announced due to an incomplete patch. Apache Log4j is java software widely used by many companies for logging purposes. It is often included or bundled with third-party software packages. AsiaPac’s…read more
The tsunami impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has left the global economy paralyzed in several ways. As the various stages of lockdown implemented by the global governments roll back, businesses continue to grapple with the growing fears, increasing disruptions, and the new reality of the pandemic. Physical businesses are turning to enhanced safety and protection…read more
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- Hitachi Content Intelligence: Transform Your Business Data into Competitive Advantage
- AsiaPac | Huawei Cloud Rising Star Partner of the Year 2021
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?
- Robotic Process Automation Singapore: The Engine Behind Digital Transformation
- Calculating the Cost of Server Downtime and How to Avoid It