How much does 1 hour of downtime cost to businesses on average? According to a 2020 study, an average company loses over $100,000 on account of a single hour of downtime. What’s even more startling is that roughly 33% of the surveyed organizations report potential losses of $1 to $5 million in the event of…
Tags: availability, backup, Business Continuity, Digital Transformation, downtime cost, Endpoint Security, hardware storage, Hybrid cloud, private cloud, public cloud, Remote Backups, SMB, veeam, Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam ONE, VMs,read more
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- Hitachi Content Intelligence: Transform Your Business Data into Competitive Advantage
- AsiaPac | Huawei Cloud Rising Star Partner of the Year 2021
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?
- Robotic Process Automation Singapore: The Engine Behind Digital Transformation
- Calculating the Cost of Server Downtime and How to Avoid It